- Students must come to school in neat, clean & tidy uniform on time.
- The observance of rules of the School and good behavior is absolutely essential for every student.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed inside the School campus. Bullying, use of foul and abusive language is a punishable offence.
- Irregular attendance, unjustified absence or continuous absence for more than 10 days without application may lead to struck of name from the school.
- Any application of leave must be addressed to the Principal of the school properly mentioning the name & class of the student and a valid reason for the absence.
- No student will be allowed to leave school within school time without proper application duly signed by Parent/Guardian of the student.
- Carrying mobile phones, or wearing expensive earrings/ rings/ bracelets/watches is strictly prohibited.
- Students are not allowed to bring explosives, poisons, medicines or materials injurious to health in the school.
- Students are expected to respect the School property and handle it carefully. In case of any damage or loss, the student will be penalized to the amount of the damage or loss caused.
- The School is in no way responsible for goods lost in the school and thus, students are advised not to bring valuables to school.
- The School reserves the right to suspend or take disciplinary action or expel the student from School whose conduct is found to be unsatisfactory or against the Rules.
- No student will be permitted to the school if suffering from a contagious or infectious disease; he/she shall resume School only after production of Medical Fitness Certificate from competent authority.
- Students should strictly adhere to library & lab rules.
- Ignorance of Rules will not be an excuse.
- Fee may be paid for entire session/term or quarter at a time, or on monthly basis on or before 10th of the every month there after ` 10/- will be charged on the per day basis.
- No exemption or concession in fee will be made on account of any holiday/absence/closing for any reason, fee has to be paid for all 12 months.
- No students will be allowed to appear in the Examination unless the dues have been cleared.
- School fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- A caution a money of ` 1000/- will be changed at the time of admission which will be refunded at the time of exit of the student from the school.
- Fee should be paid to authorized person of the School and duly signed receipt of the amount paid must be obtained. No claim otherwise, will be entertained.
- 30% each for Summative Assessment I & II
- 10% total of Formative Assessment I, II, III & IV
- 10% Projects & Sessionals.
- 10% for extra Co-curricular.
- No student should indulge in any unfair means during any assessment or unit tests. If a student is caught in any such act or using any unfair means he/she may be debarred from taking such assessment/test.
- Students who are absent in any of the examination due to sickness should submit a medical certificate at the earliest during the examination period itself.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will be asked to leave the school.
- Promotion/reexamination/exemption or any matter related to promotion to next class depends solely on the discretion of the Principal whose decision shall be final and binding.
We Can´t Spell Success Without ´u´
Recommendations to Guardians
- The almanac must be regarded as an important medium of interaction between the parents and the School authorities. It should be complete in all respects with the photo of the student and duly signed by the parents/guardian.
- Parents can meet the class teacher/subject teacher on Saturday after school hours or after proper permission by the Principal.
- Please pay fee, dues on time to avoid any inconvenience and observe the notice/instruction given by the school authorities.
- Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricula activities and sports.
- Restrict daily pocket money and avoid giving junk food in Tiffin.
- All the parents are requested to impart healthy practices like regular exercise, food habits, trimming of nails & hairs etc.
- The medium of instruction in the School is English, a certain amount of regular conversation is English at home will help your ward to follow his/her work easily and will develop a good communication skill.
- Please de-worm your child at least once every year and immunize as per the prescribed schedule.